Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let's think about "Communication."




  1. What do you expect to learn from this pod-casting project? (List as much as possible.)
    I would like to learn how to use Japanese effectively in communication. Our team's topic is about Korean food and Chinese food. Then later I want to explain it(how to make) to Japanese friends. 
  2. What does "communication" mean to you?     
    Good communication can build a strong networking. In order to make friends or succeed in real world we need to have a good communication skill.

2 comments:

  1. ちゅうごくりょうりがとてもすきです!
    So i know I will love seeing your podcast. I think you will do a good job since you know what good communication skills are. Can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I'm a big fan of Korean and Chinese food. Glad you chose this topic, I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete